heaven's globe

These are deeper thoughts that runs through my mind which doesn't show up in my daily blog and UNEXPLAINED dreams... Are the things that happened being planned by God or is it a choice given by him. When things doesn't happen the way you thought it might, is he guiding us to a better route? What does your dreams tell you...

Monday, September 04, 2006

situation040906

Better sweet feelings linger...
Am I too strong a lady... is knowing wat I wan posing a threat...?
They hold your hand... u refused coz u panicked... then when u decide to give it a try a day later... he stays away...
Saying tat he's afraid he cant keep up with you and that smth happen and he doesnt wanna take advantage of u. That he is in debts... and he cant give tat security... tat he is a carefree person and yer serious... That we are in 2 different worlds(tat sounds sickeningly familiar)...
He has to live by the day and you have plans...
This is the 2nd time I hear this... from 2 similiar beings... and probably the kindda guy who cld give me happiness emotionally but didnt dare to come forth...

The onli difference is... he actually likes me... unlike the one before.

I guess God has his plans again...
May he set another path for me... and hopefully... it's a oath that suits me... as there are probably no rite or wrongs to certain paths.

I wont forget that nite... it was sweet... simple... that warm feeling. Nothing happen... just those sweet feelings I once lost.

I could at least thank God for that... As much as I pray for the best...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home