heaven's globe

These are deeper thoughts that runs through my mind which doesn't show up in my daily blog and UNEXPLAINED dreams... Are the things that happened being planned by God or is it a choice given by him. When things doesn't happen the way you thought it might, is he guiding us to a better route? What does your dreams tell you...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

situation020806

What do you do when you realise a family member that you trusted is actually LYING to you and trying to gain your trust all these time?????
And that probably not only the family will be hurt but also maybe one or more external party!?

I couldn't believe this... I didnt mean find out wat I have. It was there in front of me and I didnt have to dig for it.
Does God always have a way of revealing the truth. Am I wrong to dig further into it or is God trying to show me what is really going on.
I shall not do anything rash... but the truth has to be out sooner or later. But 1st I have to find out if the other party is an innocent one and wait for things to happen.
I do not wish to hurt anyone but it must be stop before theres more hurt and "blood shed".

Something has to be done... I do not wish to do it but I have to. Whatever is it... my hands will always be clean and conscience will be clear.
All I ask is for God's guidance and Blessing... Help me dear Lord...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home