heaven's globe

These are deeper thoughts that runs through my mind which doesn't show up in my daily blog and UNEXPLAINED dreams... Are the things that happened being planned by God or is it a choice given by him. When things doesn't happen the way you thought it might, is he guiding us to a better route? What does your dreams tell you...

Monday, July 24, 2006

dream240706

I was home tired from work and I decided to book myself into a hotel. Just so happen that it's just at the back of my home, there was a new hotel. Not sure if it was Hotel 81 but it looks very run down from the outside and abit dougy as well.

The problem is... this place doesnt look like my home. It seems like an area with shophouses around.

I didnt have enough cash but I thought it might be cheap anyways. So I manage to book myself in but they say they only have the better room left as the hotel is fully booked. I was abit surprised, who would ever think this run down hotel would be fully occupied.

When I entered the lift and got out later, I got the shock of my life. A pleasant shock.
The place looks rather classy and neat. However I was pretty confuse bout my hotel room and got pretty lost. There were some dougy corners in the hotel where the cheaper rooms are.
There where a total of 3 levels of rooms accessible only by the red carpeted stairs.
I could vaguely remember my room key no. I think it was 09112 or some sort. I was lost...
Went to the 2nd level I couldnt find it. Neither can I find hotel staffs to help me. Then I wondered off to Level 3.
There was this unique beautiful spa like fountain. I was in a robe appearantly and I started to climb onto it to explore. It was beautiful with smoke like mist around... flowers... flowing waters, Zen sculptures and candles. Then I go stuck and almost didnt know how to make my way down as candles surrounded the steps. I had to back track.

I finally manage to find someone to help me. And the lady said its a Ladies's room. And I was thinking, "Oh, so it's a shared room." When I went in... some girls looked familiar like they were my high school classmates. They were all in robes laughin and welcoming me.
There were washing basins in the room like those in the Saloon and they asked me to wash my hair in that.
Later I climbed into bed with them.
I hate to say this but there seems to be some lesbian thing going on and I'm almost a part of it.
I was teasing one of the girls. NOTHING SEXUAL HAPPENED! Though it almost did.

At that time I was thinking... oh no... I came here to relax and unwind alone but I havent slept the whole night, I'm going to be late for work.

I manage to make my way to my private room but only for a brief moment. And I decided I had to leave before Im late for work.
So I found my way down to the dark dougy reception area again. It actually cost me $92.80!!! But I didnt have enough cash with me. It think I only had about $40 with me maybe?
Totally forgotten how much I gave.
I told the man I will return him soon, since I live close by. He trusted me and I left. It was day time, I was looking out to a cross junction of flats with construction going on, thinking I'm heading home and I'm going to be late for work.

Then I finally woke up. And yes I was late for work, only becoz I slept at 3am.
Thank God for my dad is in town as he fetches me to work. I was still late however, but NOT that late. Thank goodness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home