heaven's globe

These are deeper thoughts that runs through my mind which doesn't show up in my daily blog and UNEXPLAINED dreams... Are the things that happened being planned by God or is it a choice given by him. When things doesn't happen the way you thought it might, is he guiding us to a better route? What does your dreams tell you...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

dream280706

Okay... I know I have WEIRD dreams almost always.
I'm just gonna roughly summerize it... I'll try my best, I tend to be long winded.
  • old hawker centre at my previous home(recently demolished)
  • Late for work, looking for food for lunch.
  • same old hawker but selling different food.
  • multiple burning bubbling faces emergin from the ground in random.
  • sat at the table with fear upon seein a burnin, bubblin, melting figure emergin from the ground coming towards me.
  • shut my eyes and prayed hard...felt heat in front of me and a voice talkin to me but I refused to reply.
Then I woke... I was in a shock... but tried to get back to bed.
The next dream after this...
  • hawker centre again...
  • walking in the Muslim food section and went to the chinese section
  • All stalls were closed.
  • heard eerie moaning sounds surounding me...
  • walked back to Muslim section
  • bumped into Mich... and her husband Kel was suggestin tat I go to church to better study my Bible.
  • Came across a shop with BEAUTIFUL small cakes...
  • late for work.
  • bump into colleague and offer to drive us to work.
  • the condo which is opposite my ex home is now an IKEA Warehouse(wtf...)
Yes... weird...
I will be in bangkok this time tomorrow... Hope I do not get any bad dreams...
My Bible will be with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home