heaven's globe

These are deeper thoughts that runs through my mind which doesn't show up in my daily blog and UNEXPLAINED dreams... Are the things that happened being planned by God or is it a choice given by him. When things doesn't happen the way you thought it might, is he guiding us to a better route? What does your dreams tell you...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

dream290806

I was feelin abit confused...

  • It was late at nite, almost 1am... and I was taking a cab rushin to meet Leon. The cabby overshot and I was kindda pissed esp. when it did not drop me off a carb... I got off when he was trying to do a U-turn.
  • The fare cost $10.60, but I gave him $10.50.
  • I was walking along a pavement... it felt realli nostalgic. From my point of view... the lane together with the willow trees by the side, where in sepia. It was 1am... but it felt like it was around 7pm... with a gloomy feel.
  • I got to an area which I saw some strange sculptures. Made of Chains and wheels. Basically metal sculptures. And some children were playing amongst the sculptures.
  • Some chains seems to be stretch out upwards with no surport. I was told these sculptures were held on by supernatural forces. I was abit spooked.
  • I finally met up with Leon. I was surpose to be in his home in this dream. Thou I know he doesnt live in a Semi-D to begin with.
  • Its a VERY UNIQUE house. The hall could actually rotate! To certain positions... u will get an excellent view of the scenary outside.
  • I was lookin at a mirror... when all a sudden... he picked me up and carried me. I kept laughin and asked him to put me down as I was too heavy for him.
  • I was surpose to go to work... but I was LATE for work... it was oredi 9am+ and I wanted to call in sick.
I woke up... almost late for work. Thank God I wasnt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home