heaven's globe

These are deeper thoughts that runs through my mind which doesn't show up in my daily blog and UNEXPLAINED dreams... Are the things that happened being planned by God or is it a choice given by him. When things doesn't happen the way you thought it might, is he guiding us to a better route? What does your dreams tell you...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

situation300806

... Why is it so difficult to know someone sincerely...
Would you rather have that probably temporary Happiness and cherish that moment... until your final decision to choose when the time comes... or would u rather loose everything all together and go back to a probably unstable situation... and leave a sweet memory for that person when u leave...

Just holding hands for a sec made me feel so bad... yet a tinch of excitment... thou letting go within a few seconds... when challenged again... I refused...
But if we do go out again... I was prewarned that a kiss might follow in de end...

Why does it have to be so...!!! Why cant it be simple...

TORN!!!! TORN!!! TORN!!! Why cant I just know that someone better without these "sweetness"...

Does this phrase... "if you dun try, you wont know" sound familiar to you...
I have no idea where he got it from... or whether have I said this to him ever... but its a phrase commonly used by me...
Talking bout havin your own words against u...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home