heaven's globe

These are deeper thoughts that runs through my mind which doesn't show up in my daily blog and UNEXPLAINED dreams... Are the things that happened being planned by God or is it a choice given by him. When things doesn't happen the way you thought it might, is he guiding us to a better route? What does your dreams tell you...

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

dream160806

I would think this year and last year alone... I have dreamt about my Primary school a few times. I'm clueless as to why it happens. As it has moved to another area. I'm not too sure what happens to the old school building thou.

I was back in Primary. Now as a grown woman. I've forgotten why I was there. I only remember the ladies..., but it was different. The school is the same. But it felt different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home