heaven's globe

These are deeper thoughts that runs through my mind which doesn't show up in my daily blog and UNEXPLAINED dreams... Are the things that happened being planned by God or is it a choice given by him. When things doesn't happen the way you thought it might, is he guiding us to a better route? What does your dreams tell you...

Monday, August 07, 2006

dream060806

I can barely remember this dream now... All I remember is this...
  • Burnt ashes of some items. Seems like toys....
  • Me smsing Dad for 45K for studies. And he actually transfered the Cash to me just like tat.
Bare in mind tat in real life... my Dad claims tat he cld not even afford $5oo for my mthly expenses which includes my studyin materials, bills and daily transport and food expenses. Let alone pay for my studies... even when he cld most likely afford it.
$500 is not enough. I will have to look for a part time job as well however it wont be enough.
Thats why I asked for my dad's help.
The reason why I'm pissed... is coz theres more to wat he is doing behind the family's back which I'm totally APPALLED bout... yet claimin he is not able to even help his own daughter out...
Does he even deserve my respect???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home