heaven's globe

These are deeper thoughts that runs through my mind which doesn't show up in my daily blog and UNEXPLAINED dreams... Are the things that happened being planned by God or is it a choice given by him. When things doesn't happen the way you thought it might, is he guiding us to a better route? What does your dreams tell you...

Monday, September 18, 2006

dream180906

This dream feels unsettling... Its not a nightmare, but it felt unsettling because it felt too real.
  • I was to go to a facial or slimming thing... not idea. As my mom or fren gave me smth.
  • I was told that the shop should be open during the weekend. So I went in the morning.
  • Somehow I bumped into my Grandma. At the same shopping centre.
  • I wondered why would she wanna come to Cathay. (in real life, I havent been to tat new renovated shopping centre as yet)
  • I tried to look for the shop on the 2nd and 3rd levels.
  • However none of the shops were open and it was BLOODY DARK! Coz the lights were not turned on apart from Level 1. On the 3rd level there was a man near the escalator repairing the lights.
  • The only shop that was probably opened was a Lan shop on the 3rd level. The rest just seemed closed. Yet I do see a little light coming from inside some of the shops with people inside.
  • I cant find my shop still and I was having a very hard time looking for it without the lights. so I went back down to level one where all the fast food restaurants are.
  • I told my grandma who was waiting downstairs tat I wanna have Burger King. Coz I was told the breakfast was realli good.
  • Unfortunately... it was most likely 11 by then... as they changed it to a lunch menu. And surprising enough, they were serving KFC as well. It's like they were both under the same company now.
  • I asked the guy at the counter wat they have left. It seems like scrambled egges with meat. The guy was pretty irritating as he didnt give me a direct ans. I just wanna noe if theres beef inside but he gave me some sickening reply.
  • So I ordered 2 OR chicken thigh. Thinking to myself... damn... I will get fat again. How many times have I eaten fried chicken this week.(in real life, the last time I had it was last week. But I had it twice last week)
  • I went bk to my seat and my Grandma was oredi eating... the chairs where weird and they were kids' chairs stacked up. I had to change it to the adult chair in the end.
  • I went bk to get a fork and knife. TIME AND TIME again, the guy gave me the wrong stuff... like a fork and spoon. I was quite irritated as I wondered if he did it on purpose.
  • When I finally got my knife, I went back to my seat.
Then I woke up in real life too.
It seems like a very normal dream. But it felt too real. the escalator... How my eyes felt searchin for things in the dark. The drinks... which I had a mouthful of.
The dream isnt tat weird... the feeling after this dream was!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home