heaven's globe

These are deeper thoughts that runs through my mind which doesn't show up in my daily blog and UNEXPLAINED dreams... Are the things that happened being planned by God or is it a choice given by him. When things doesn't happen the way you thought it might, is he guiding us to a better route? What does your dreams tell you...

Sunday, September 17, 2006

dream160906

Another confused segmented dream...
  • I was told by a friend that we are going to a country... cant remember wat it was. But it starts with P. However, I left for the Airport 1st. And left... I got a little lost and didnt noe why I had left 1st. I was told that it was only a 2 hour journey... so I was a little relieved.
  • I was in the plane... it felt weird... coz it was huge. And my friend was surpose to be the pilot. But I have no idea if I was on the right plane.
  • I could see what is going on outside by the front. It was raining.
  • The plane seems to be flying extrem low... and seems like I was on the top deck. Where I could practically see everything and feel the wind.
  • A lady told me to look to my left... and there I could see the sun rising from behind the clouds... it was BEAUTIFUL... but strangely enough. I see other planets as well. Probably one of the is the Moon.
  • I saw a dolphin farm... it was strange. But the dolphins seems happy and they were jumping around.
  • Flew over the sea... and ice... and everything was bright.
Next... I have no idea wat happen... I probably woke up and went back to sleep again.
The next thing I know... I was travelling with my parents. I have no idea where we were going. We travelled light and we were in a food court with lots of food. With mostly Japanese like food. Very strange. And we were wondering if we had changed enough money.

  • The next thing I knew. I was in a plane again. No idea where I'm heading to. I seem to be at the front of the plane. I could see the plane flying through a bridge. And I was wondering WHY DOES THE PILOT HAS TO DO TAT! When he could fly above it which was much safer.
  • Then he flew out and above...
  • I could see a river... or sea... and a city... with skyscrapers. It looks almost like Singapore... Brisbane... US... whichever... I was clueless.
  • Then I saw the Sydney Opera house. It was under construction thou.
  • And I tot to myself... I'm on Sydney!
  • The plane flew back and to the airport... I was pretty excited! As I feel close to him...
  • I smsed him to tell him I was in Sydney.
And I woke up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home